Electrical Estimating And Takeoff Services
Wilson Takeoffs offers a full spectrum of electrical estimating and takeoff services from the primitive stage to the finishing phase of a project. As a leading firm with a skilled team of electrical estimators, we handle all the electrical trades from low-voltage to instrumentation and control takeoffs with detail and precision.
With the experience of over 15 years, we deal with new construction projects as well as with rehabbing and retrofitting buildings. Therefore, we can offer you the best electrical takeoff solutions while meeting all the complex and simple requirements of the project. Our adept estimators are ready to serve you from electrical bidding to material and labor takeoffs, design, budgeting, and value engineering.
Our diligent team’s skills, industry knowledge, and experience make a difference in your electrical takeoffs. Our team consists of electronic engineers, electrical estimators, and industrial professionals, and they are proficient in using advanced electrical takeoff software like ConEst, Planswift, Accubid, and Bluebeam.
OUR MAJOR CLIENTS
Our expert electrical estimators deliver accurate and detailed estimates to a diverse range of clients that include:
- Electrical Contractors
- Low Voltage Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- General Contractors
- Instrumentation Contractors
- Instrumentation & Control Systems Technicians
- Electrical Vendors
- EPC Contractors
OUR MAJOR ELECTRICAL TAKEOFF SERVICES
We offer a full range of electrical estimating services right from the start to the completion of commercial, industrial, and residential projects. Following are some of our major electrical services
- Bid preparation and submission
- Electrical cost per square foot
- Electrical Material Takeoffs
- Electrical CAD drafting services
- Value Engineering
- Electric Project Cost Management
OUR DELIVERABLES FOR ELECTRICAL TAKEOFF SERVICES
We strive for providing complete details while ensuring accuracy and cost-effectiveness. Furthermore, our services are customer-centric to meet all their requirements. We are aware that our clients are looking for what. They require a complete description of the electrical material to give the right order to install components in the electrical system.
Our electrical takeoff sheet includes the headings of description, quantity, wastage, quantity with wastage, unit (EA, FT), unit cost, material cost, manhours unit rate, unit manhours, total manhours, manhours cost, and total trade cost.
We guarantee that all the costs will be inclusive without any hidden costs in our electrical estimates. In addition, we use a rich and updated database to include location-based pricing in our estimates to let you have an idea of profit margin.
Generally, our electrical takeoff sheet is categorized into the following sections, but it can vary due to the scope of the project:
- Motor Control
- Cable Tray
- Branch devices
- Low Voltage & other devices
- PVC Fittings
- Rigid Fittings
- EMT Fittings
- Hangers & Supports
- Panels & Circuit Breakers
- Lighting Fixtures
- Lighting Controls
- Switchgear Panels
WHY WILSON TAKEOFFS FOR ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING OUTSOURCING?
- Highly detailed and precise electrical estimates
- Marked-up drawing that is easy to review and change.
- Timely estimate delivery to meet the bidding date.
- Low-cost rates. Save money by just using our services when needed.
- Complete bidding help
- Electrical contractor marketing
- Help generate project leads.
- 24/7 support is ready to assist you.
RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING AND TAKEOFFS
Wilson Takeoffs is a single stop for all the electrical contractors involved in the residential projects. We offer you the most precise and reliable estimates that can play the instrumental role in procurement and bidding purposes.
We provide electrical takeoffs for all types of residential projects such as eco-homes, improvements, apartments, smart homes, and addition to new homes.
As a case in point, we focus on electrical house wiring takeoff in residential electrical estimating while considering all the relevant components like a service panel, subpanel, power transmission lines, electrical boxes, an electric meter, etc.
Our Portfolio in Residential Electrical Estimating Services:
- Solar Electric Panels
- Lighting, Switches & Controls.
- Doorbells & Intercoms
- Electric Receptacles
- Home Security Systems
- Electric Heating Systems
- Ventilation Systems & Exhaust Fans
- Network & Communication Systems
- Entertainment Systems
- Building Automation Systems
- Building Management Systems
- Home Generator Backup Systems
COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING AND TAKEOFFS
Our electrical estimators are experienced and skilled enough to deal with all the requirements of commercial estimating services. We facilitate our clients by providing complete bidding proposals and setting right markups.
We have a diverse experience of dealing with electrical commercial estimating from a simple wiring estimate to complete automation systems for large commercial projects. As a reputable electrical estimating company, we meet all the requirements of our customers. Our electrical estimators takeoff the following services:
- Electronic door readers
- Commercial Communications Cabling Systems
- Wiring for HVAC systems
- Commercial Walk-in Freezers & Chiller Systems
- Emergency & Alarm systems
- Temperature controls
- Solar Power Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Standby Power Generating Systems
- Access Control & Telecommunication systems
- Computer/data processing systems
- Low voltage distribution systems
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING AND TAKEOFFS
Industrial electrical estimating and takeoffs require perfection in estimating electrical work. Wilson Takeoffs has assisted a large number of industrial contractors such as EPC contractors, instrumentation contractors, instrumentation technicians, industrial electricians, and controls systems technicians.
We have the capacity and resources to handle all types of industrial projects regardless of their size and scope. We have already provided electrical estimation and contracting service to treatment plants, power generation, distribution, sewerage treatment plants, wastewater metals, food & beverages, chemical, petrochemical, manufacturing, and mining industries.
Following is the glimpse of our electrical takeoff services for industrial electrical estimating:
- Process & Oven Systems
- Turnkey Integrated Systems
- Motion Control Systems
- Industrial Automation Systems
- Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Backup Generators
- Hazard Monitoring Systems
- Conveying Systems
- Temperature, Power & Lighting Systems
- Power Distribution Systems
- Temperature Sensor Systems
- Tooling Robotics & Assembly Systems
- Conveyors, Mixers & Material Handling Systems
- Wind Energy
- Solar Power
- Geothermal Systems
- Emergency Systems
- Program & Logic Control systems
Items that are quantified include:
- Distributed Sensor Modules
- Diode Arrays
- Surge Protective Devices
- Motor Controls & Soft Starters
- Pneumatic Cabinets
- PLC Panels
- Variable Speed Drives
- Power Sources
- Cables & Connectors
- BMS Gateways
- Protection Relays and Controls
- Fuse Blocks & Accessories
- Gas Discharge Tubes
- Magnetic Sensors & Reed Switches
- Polymer Suppressors
- Resettable PTCs
LOW VOLTAGE TAKEOFF SERVICES
Wilson Takeoffs, as an independent electrical estimator, also provides electrical estimating services for the full spectrum of low voltage systems. It includes:
- Wireless Connectivity
- Security Sensors
- Intrusion Detection
- Garage Door Openers
- Network Data
- Wireless Clocks
- Nurse Call
- Landscape Lighting
- CCTV Surveillance
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression
- Access Control
- Audio & Visual
- Structured Cabling
ELECTRICAL WORK COST PER SQUARE FOOT
Budget is everything in the electrical estimation and contracting. Therefore, Wilson Takeoffs offers you the service of electrical work cost per square foot to give you the initial idea to set your budget. Our electrical cost estimators have extensive experience to deliver reliable electrical cost estimates for industrial, commercial, and residential services. We consider all the components, equipment, and electricians’ hourly cost in terms of size, scope, and location to provide you with a holistic, realistic, and accurate electrical work cost per square foot.
HOW WE DO ELECTRICAL TAKEOFFS?
- We begin by evaluating the client’s drawings, technical specs, and other data.
- Then we import the designs and execute on-screen takeoff to quantify each electrical component based on size and type. This whole process is done by using advanced software like Planswift.
- When finished, the estimator exports all the quantities to EXCEL sheets and organizes them by systems, phases, or cost codes according to the requirement.
- For pricing, our electrical cost estimators use RSMeans and our business connections with distributors and suppliers. Alternatively, we can work with existing electrical supplier quotes for wiring, fixtures, or other electrical components.
- Manhours for each item are computed to ensure the accuracy of labor costs.
- Our lead electrical estimator double-checks the final estimate for accuracy.
- We incorporate overheads and earnings as requested by our clients and prepare your bid proposal for submission.
HOW TO START WITH US?
Upload your Plans
Click here to upload and your plans can be Schematic, Bid set, conceptual Design Development or Construction document drawings. Following formats are acceptable: .PDF, .TIFF, .TIF, .DXF, .DWG, .PLN, .DWF, .OSX, JPEG, .JPG, .CAL, .CPC, .DJVU. You can provide your labor rates and quoted material prices from your suppliers as well.
Get a Quote
We will send you a quote consisting of the invoice, delivery date, and turnaround time which you can pay via Credit Card or Debit Card or PayPal.
Get your Electrical Estimates
We will deliver you the estimate comprising manhours, labor and material pricing. We also provide a professional bidding proposal with an inclusion sheet as per demand.
Our Locations for Electrical Takeoff and Estimating services
We have an excellent track record of providing highly accurate and detailed electrical takeoffs and estimates to many North America’s largest construction firms. We also serve African, Caribbean, and Australian regions.
In the US, we serve in all the states, including Virginia, Oregon, Nebraska, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Minnesota, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, Wyoming Illinois, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Minnesota, Colorado, Arizona, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Alabama, Washington, New Jersey, California, Connecticut, Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Utah, Florida, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Texas, Missouri, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Tennessee, Ohio, Wisconsin, Vermont, and Hawaii.